Brother 2340CV - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- METAL FRAME: The Brother 2340CV is a sturdy cover stitch-dedicated serger made with a metal frame and internal parts. The 2 needle 2-3-4 cover stitch functions are great for working with stretch fabrics, as well as creating necklines and hems
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Featuring tri-cover stitch, wide and narrow cover stitches along with easy-to-follow color coded threading and cover stitch capability of 3 millimeter to 6 millimeter for thicker materials
- 1,100 STITCHES PER MINUTE: The 2340CV has a maximum sewing speed of up to 1,100 stitches per minute allowing you to serger more in less time. Differential Feed: 0.7 - 2.0 millimeter
- EASY TO THREAD: A fast thread looper system, color-coded guides on machine, and lay-in threading make the C2340CV easy to use
- INCLUDED ACCESSORY FEET: A standard foot plus blind stitch and gathering foot are included with the 2340CV
- This product is intended for sale only in the US at 120 volts, and any other use or sale voids the warranty.
- Read more