Worx BladeRunner X2 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- [GREAT AT CROSS & RIP CUTS] The steel rip fence and riving knife system lets you perform an assortment of straighter, longer, wider cuts
- [TRULY PORTABLE TABLE SAW] Weighing in at less than 15 lbs., you easily can move it around your workshop or even take it to the job site
- [ADJUSTABLE MITER GAUGE] Makes 0-60 miter cuts from both the right and left sides, so you can make every common miter cut, and every angle in-between
- [SAFETY SWITCH] An added safety switch and safety key give this saw an added level of security, so you don’t have to worry about accidental starts
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [ACCESSORIES INCLUDED] 5 blades (woods, aluminum, scrolling, ceramic tile, steel) rip fence, miter gauge, dust extraction port, and blade grip. Sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum or plastic.
- Read more